We utilize functional nutrition testing to understand the root of your symptoms and to create an individualized nutrition plan based on your body.
- Food Sensitivity Testing We use the LEAP program which helps to identify food sensitivities through a patented blood test called MRT (Mediator Release Test) that accounts for both Type 3 and Type 4 pathways. MRT also helps to identify reactions to food chemicals. This translates into faster and more complete relief for those who test with MRT.
- Hormone Testing through using dutch (dried urine test for comprehensive hormones): ideal for hormonal shifting, skin issues, inability to lose weight, mood imbalances, hormone disorders.
- Adrenal Hormone testing to understand specifics related to stress hormones, the impact on the adrenal glands so we can precisely help to correct based on your body
- Organic Acids Testing Our Organic Acids Test also includes markers for vitamin and mineral levels, oxidative stress, neurotransmitter levels, and is the only OAT to include markers for oxalates, which are highly correlated with many chronic illnesses.
- Epigenetics and Genetic Testing with a complete genetic analysis and customized report based on epigenetics. This test and analysis helps us in understanding why certain lab values are imbalanced. We can see the pathways related to your symptoms and labs and get to the root of the imbalance in order to prevent recurrence.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Testing to track your progress by measuring fat, muscle, water absorption, water retention, metabolic rate, nutrient absorption and cellular health.